Dan received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications in 2003 from Wisconsin-Milwaukee
NSCAA Advanced National
NSCAA Director of Coaching Certificate
NSCAA Special Topic Certificate at Manchester United
TopSoccer State Certificate
Dan is the Club’s Director of Coaching for CRUSA and FC Bucks in his 6th year helping the club gain entrance to the Girls & Boys ECNL, BCC and overseeing all aspects of soccer for the club, CRUSA and FC Bucks.
Dan coached at Lasalle University for 9 seasons and helped them to their first A10 Championship in 2011 and their first NCAA tournament appearance. He has also worked with several youth organizations in the past including FC Delco, Upper Dublin, Pittsgrove Soccer Club, Tampa Knights and FC Milwaukee. During the 1999 season, he was an assistant for the Villanova Wildcats, helping the Wildcats to a 14-8 record and an ECAC championship.
- 2015 - U16 Girls State Championship, 10th as DOC in 6 years
- 2015 - FC Bucks North
- 2014 - U17 ECNL North American Championship
- 2013 - FC Bucks NPL
- 2012 - Inducted in Arthur P. Schalick H.S. Hall of Fame
- 2011 - Atlantic 10 Championship and NCAA Tournament Appearance
- 2010 - FC Bucks in ECNL
- 2009 - FC Bucks DOC
- 2003-2011 La Salle Assistant
- 2000 - 3rd most assists in the country USL d3
- 1999 - Villanova asst, ECAC Champions
- 1999 - USL d3 Regular Season National Champion and Playoff Runner Up
- 1998 - U23 Region 2 Team
- 1997-1998 - Signed with the Wisconsin Rebels of the PDL
- 1997-1999 - Played D1 College Soccer at UWM
- 1994 - SJSCA Champion, state finalist
- 1983-1995 - Pittsgrove S.C.
Dan spent his youth career at Pittsgrove Soccer Club and playing ODP. He played high school soccer at A.P. Schalick in Pittsgrove Township, NJ, setting records that still stand today individually and his senior year team and was inducted into his High School's Sports Hall of Fame in 2012.
While at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, he was named to the 1998 All-Tournament Teams at the Miami (OH) Invitational and the Yale Tournament. In 1997, he received Midwestern Collegiate Conference All-Newcomer Team honors. In his summers in Milwaukee, Dan played with the Wisconsin Rebels of the PDL and the U23 Milwaukee State team, then being selected to the U23 Region II team.
He then played professional soccer with the USL’s South Jersey Barons and Greenville Lions, winning a National Championship in 1999 and being among the leagues top assists men in 2000. In addition, Dan trained in England with Burnley, Accrington Stanley and Newcastle United.