“CRUSA/FC Bucks Adidas Classic"
November 21 and 22, 2015
This is a two-day tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls. The tournament will be held at various CRUSA/FC Bucks turf and grass locations in and around Richboro, in Bucks County PA.
We are conveniently located in Lower Bucks County, just minutes from I-95, the PA Turnpike, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks County, Montgomery County and New Jersey which makes our tournament a perfect location for many teams from all around the Delaware Valley.
Let CRUSA/FC Bucks Host Your First or Last Tournament of the Fall Season!
High School Teams - Let this be your kick off tournament!
Younger teams - Finish out the fall season by joining us in November!
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- "PREMIER", “A” and “B” Divisions to ensure competitive play
- Individual awards for first and second place teams
- U-09 through U-19 boys and girls
- Teams are encouraged to exchange patches
Our tournament is approved by USYSA. Applications will also be considered from all teams associated with the USSF and/or the US Club Soccer.
Maximum Roster Size:
- 14 players on U-09 through U-12 8v8 teams
- 18 players on U-12 11v11 through U-18 teams.
- Five guest players for all teams will be allowed. Your guest players cannot bring your roster size over the maximum allowed for your age group.
- No player may be rostered to more than one team for the tournament.
- U-9 through U-10: $500 registration fee and 50 minute games.
- U-11 through U-12 8v8: $550 registration fee and 60 minute games.
- U-12 through U-14 11v11: $675 registration fee and 60 minute games.
- U15 through U19: $725 registration fee and 70 minute games.
Rules, regulations and hotel accomodation information will be made available to all accepted teams.
NOTE THAT AGE GROUPS MAY BE COMBINED FOR BRACKETING TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR FACILITIES.
Need more information? Contact our Tournament Directors:
"An Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Sanctioned Tournament"